- Fire Alarm and Security System
- Office Automation Equipment
- EPABX and Electronic Weighing Scale
- UPS Systems
- Telecommunication Equipments
- Free from corrosion
- Over partition welding
- Free from inter cell weld failure
- Thicker separator
- ABS container with lid
- Better aesthetics
- Stronger and free from distortion
- Brass terminal with lead coating
- Better conductivity
Sealed Maintenance free: No need for checking electrolyte level and topping throughout its life. Sealed construction ensures no leakage of seepage of electrolyte from terminal or casing
- Saving of manpower for regular topping up and cleaning corroded terminals as in conventional batteries.
- No domage of flooring by spillage of battery acid or water during maintenance
- No need of separate battery room.
- Can be installed by stacking together in any convenient orientation or position, thereby saving huge floor space as compared to conventional batteries.
- Cuboidal space thus saved can be utilized for other equipment's / installations. This is specially relevant in costly metropolitan areas.
- Battery can be installed inside offices and working areas - no need for separate battery rooms, costly acid proof flooring etc. Battery can be installed in a installed in a cabinet also.
Minimal Voltage Drop: Since battery emits no gases or fumes, it can be placed adjacent to the UPS system or other electronic equipment, ensuring minimal voltage drop between battery and equipment
|| EP 200-12
|Battery Voltage (V)
|| VRLA AGM
|| 200 AH
|RATED CAPACITY AT 27 C
|20 HR (C20) - 1.75 V Cell
|10 HR (C10) - 1.75 V Cell
|Height up to lid
Before Ordering Pls verify us the availablity.
Same Day Shipping all Over India